Invisalign i7 helps in treating patients who suffer from minor orthodontic complications. The treatment includes 7 transparent aligners. We can also add more if your teeth require further movement. This aesthetic and convenient treatment is suitable for patients who have minor spacing, crowding or orthodontic relapse. You may give us a call now to get more information about our Invisalign i7 treatment at Smile 4 U.
About Invisalign i7:
- It offers almost seven stages of aligners for each arch.
- The procedure is simple for patients by treating them from first premolar to first premolar without the need for an A-P correction.
- The results can be seen within just three months.
- Invisalign i7 uses the same clear aligners as with all Invisalign treatment options, thus making it almost invisible.
- It includes ClinCheck® treatment plan and SmartForce® features like Power Ridge and Optimised Attachments that have been designed to achieve predictable results.
- There is a suitable option for partial treatment to improve your smile, even when you cannot attain the ideal alignment with seven aligners.
- It is a great option to switch over to Invisalign Lite, Teen or Full before the ClinCheck® acceptance.
- You may purchase an automated refinement of clear aligners when needed to get the final position defined in the approved ClinCheck® treatment plan.*
Why Choose Invisalign i7?
- Invisalign i7 is a suitable treatment in the range of Invisalign that provides a suitable solution to people who are in need for minor orthodontic treatments. The Invisalign i7 treatment is quite short when compared toother Invisalign treatments. This makes it a great choice for people who want a simple and effective treatment. The aligners are usually made of clear plastic which is 100 percent safe and also BPA free. It is comfortable to use and can be removed easily which makes it a great alternative to others.
- In the Invisalign range of treatments, there is Invisalign Teen that is aimed for young individuals and Invisalign Lite which is somewhat similar to the Invisalign Full treatment. When you go for a comparison between these two products, people with all types of dental problems can gain the benefit from the convenient solution that Invisalign provides.
- Invisalign i7 comprises of seven custom moulded aligners that fit properly over the teeth. These are almost invisible and comfortable to wear. However, you need to remove them for a few hours daily, just like other Invisalign treatment options. This provides you with the suitable opportunity to continue with routine dental hygiene and still have the ability to enjoy your favourite foods and drinks.
- Invisalign treatments are a great option for the ones who had orthodontic work done earlier and find their teeth to have shifted. They might have to realign their teeth again and hence, Invisalign treatments are needed. If you want to have straighter teeth, then you may need to wear fixed or removable retainers daily after you are done with the Invisalign i7 treatment in order to maintain your new smile.
- Invisalign is now being used by more than four million people all over the world. This clearly show convenient and popular these treatment products are. Thus, Invisalign makes it easy for people to enjoy an effective and affordable way of correcting their misaligned teeth.
Benefits of Invisalign i7
- Quick and effective – Invisalign i7 is suitable for correcting minor tooth problems so that you can see the results before anyone notices your aligners.
- Better appearance – Invisalign braces look much better when compared to the traditional ones. In fact, these can hardly be seen and are extremely comfortable to wear.
- Easy to maintain – These aligners are easy to maintain as they can be removed. Thus, the entire treatment procedure is easy and effective. You only need to remove them at the time of eating, brushing, flossing or attending meetings and social gatherings.
- Look and feel of Invisalign i7 – This can be a big challenge as these conventional metal braces make your mouth look unattractive. Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners that are almost invisible and comfortable to wear. These are customised with material to ensure greater comfort and better durability.
You may choose from the range of Invisalign Lite, Teen or Full as suggested by our dentist at Smile 4 U during the treatment consultation. Another option is to buy extra refinement aligners to help with the teeth movement to their final position.
How much will Invisalign i7 cost?
An Invisalign i7 treatment may cost somewhere around £1,300 in the United Kingdom. This is not as expensive when compared to Invisalign Full which starts at almost £4,500. The entire cost depends on several factors such as – number of treatments required, time needed for the treatment to be complete, your location and much more. We will now discuss the Invisalign costs and go over the complete breakdown of prices for the Full, Lite, Teen or i7 case.
Before accepting any quote, make sure you ask about the entire process, what you can expect, and the cost associated with the treatment. If you require follow-up treatments, don’t forget to ask about it from the dentist. It is recommended to compare between different quotes from various dentists and dental clinics to find the right treatment option for your need. You may begin by searching for a dentist in your area who specialises in Invisalign treatments.
A positive thing to consider is the Invisalign Diamond status that has been awarded to clinicians who have already treated more than 150 patients with Invisalign in the last 12 months. Thus, if you are looking for a Diamond provider in your area, make sure you choose the one who provides the highest quality service and value for your money.
Many dental practices in Croydon now offer fixed braces at around £3,000. When you compare that to the cost of Invisalign braces, Invisalign sounds just like the perfect treatment plan for your needs. It is comfortable to use, more effective and much faster too. You will find some dentists or practices that are providing financing options which make it easier for patients to pay for their Invisalign i7 treatment. You may enquire about our finance options available when you book the first consultation with us.
Looking for an Invisalign i7 practitioner?
Visit Smile 4 U today and click through our list of profiles to find a dentist near you who can assist you with Invisalign Lite treatment.
Book An Appointment