Invisalign braces help with the proper alignment and straightening of teeth. The treatment involves shifting protruding and crowded teeth, correcting the bite and closing gaps so that the teeth appear properly when you close your mouth. Talk to our Invisalign provider in Croydon.
Benefits of Invisalign treatment
- Improvement in your oral health – If you have uneven or misshaped teeth, then Invisalign can help in straightening them giving you strong and healthy teeth. Properly aligned teeth can help you avoid various dental problems such as too much space or overcrowding. By taking proper care of your teeth, you can improve your overall health.
- Ease of brushing and cleaning your teeth – If you have overcrowded teeth, then it is important to brush and clean properly. It might be difficult to floss when you have overcrowded teeth. With Invisalign, your teeth will be evenly spaced and it will be easy for you to clean them properly.
- Improve your appearance – Most people understand how a confident and attractive smile can enhance happiness and self-esteem. After treatment, your teeth will be straighter and you will feel more confident.
- Avoiding wearing metal braces – Metal braces are effective but they may be uncomfortable and painful if you need to wear them all the time. It is much harder to floss and keep your teeth clean with traditional braces compared to Invisalign.
- Long-term dental health – If you have crowded or widely spaced teeth, then chances are you might suffer from gum problems. Over time this may lead to periodontal disease or bleeding gums. Invisalign can help in teeth alignment so that your gums stay healthy.
How Invisalign works
These clear aligners shift teeth with a series of controlled movements. Like other traditional braces, Invisalign controls the amount of movement that each aligner delivers and times the movement. Only a few teeth can move at each stage.
With advanced 3D imaging technology, our Invisalign provider in Croydon prepares a treatment plan for the initial positioning of your teeth to the desired position. After this, a series of aligners are customised for your teeth to shift them little by little. Each aligner is worn for almost two weeks before replacing it gradually moving towards the final position. The treatment time will depend on your specific need and decided by our Invisalign Provider.
How painful is the treatment?
Some people might experience slight discomfort for a few days while inserting a new aligner at the beginning of the treatment. This is quite normal and a sign that the aligners are working properly and it will go in a few days.
Is Invisalign treatment right for me?
Yes, Invisalign is a suitable solution for both teenagers and adults who are looking for a discreet way to improve their smile. Our latest innovations and technological advance shave made it possible to fix almost all teeth misalignment and bite issues, whether simple or complex, without impacting on your daily life. Parents can be sure that their child is wearing aligners when they see a discreet blue dot on the outer part of the braces.
Where can I get Invisalign treatment?
Many orthodontists are Invisalign accredited. Also, dentists who provide Invisalign treatment are trained and accredited by Invisalign just like our Smile 4 U team.
What is the treatment procedure?
The treatment begins with an initial consultation with the Invisalign accredited provider. He will assess your smile and make up a customised treatment plan discussing with you the step-by-step transformation of your smile.
After the plan is approved, your clear aligners will be prepared. You will have to wear the aligners for at least 20 to 22 hours in every 24 hours and change to a new set every 2 weeks or as suggested by the dentist. Each set of aligners gradually and gently moves teeth into their proper position, until you attain your desired smile.
What is included in the treatment?
- Our dentist will take pictures of your teeth
- After this, impressions and models of your teeth will bemade
- This is followed by 3D computer simulation of the procedure
- Bespoke clear aligners created sequentially for the tooth alignment treatment
- Custom designed retainers are prepared to maintain your teeth’s position after treatment.
What can I expect during my consultation?
During the consultation, your dentist will discuss your teeth-straightening goals and examine your smile carefully to determine your needs. Your Invisalign accredited dentist will tell you how soon you will be able to restore your gorgeous smile and the treatment cost associated with it.
Your dentist will schedule a routine checkup and mouth cleaning before starting with the treatment to ensure your teeth and gums are in good health and to prevent unnecessary risks.
How long will the treatment take?
The treatment time actually depends on several factors such as how complicated your case is and how often you wear your aligners. Your Invisalign provider will tell how much time the treatment will take, based on your specific requirements. The time needed is on average 12 to 18 months, though in some cases results are apparent within six months.
How can I best care for my aligners?
You can clean your aligners by using Invisalign cleaning products, available either online or from your dentist. Brush using a soft bristled brush and Fluoride contained toothpaste and rinse with water. It is advised that you do not put hot water on the aligners as this might warp the plastic.
How much will Invisalign cost?
The cost of Invisalign depends on the severity of the straightening challenge and the course of the treatment, as with other orthodontic procedures. The cost associated with adult braces is comparable to traditional fixed ones and may range between £2,500 and £4,500. If only slight tooth movement is required, then the prices prices start from as low as £1500. Your Invisalign provider will guide you on the cost of the treatment.
What payment options are there for Invisalign?
Many Invisalign providers offer flexible monthly payment plans that enable you to make incremental payments during your Invisalign treatment.
Our dentists offer financing and other modes of payment. We are associated with a third-party treatment-financing program that makes it easy to afford the treatment.
We look forward to guiding you through your smile transformation soon
Click here for further information about payment options for Invisalign treatment.
Want to get your teeth straightened and improve your smile?
Contact our Invisalign provider to perform the treatment at our clinic!Contact Us
Want to join Smile 4 U? Simply complete the form below and a member of our team will do the rest