Welcome to Smile 4 U Dental Practice
Your Specialist Dentist in Croydon
Smile 4 U dental practice is located in Croydon. Our patients are benefitted from quality and exceptional dental care treatments and services offered by the professional team. Whether it is just an initial phone call or the entire treatment and aftercare, our dentists in Croydon are always there for you. We always try to meet and exceed the standards of patient care.
Why Choose Smile 4 U Dental Practice
- We welcome new patients for both private and NHS dentistry and treat them with utmost care and concern in Shirley Park, Surrey and its surrounding area in South London.
- We offer general dental care, cosmetic and restorative dentistry treatments such as Invisalign, dental implants, orthodontics and oral hygiene. The skills of our specialists varies from, dental veneers, teeth whitening, oral surgery and implants.
- Our private dentist provides quality dental services to all patients in a comfortable environment.
- We will tell you about the exact cost of the treatment and provide advice on improving oral health.
- The price you need to pay for your treatment includes everything needed and there are no hidden charges.
- At our practice in Croydon, dentists are available on weekends by appointment.
OUR CLIENT’s FEEDBACK
“Very happy with my choice of dental practice – modern, with professional staff and a caring, considerate team.”
“I would highly recommend this dentist. I attended today to have a large filling sorted out. I am extremely anxious with dentist visits, but the time the dentist took to reassure me and check on me throughout the procedure was fantastic and made all the difference for me.”
“Very happy with my treatment. The dentist was very reassuring and kind, and very good with my 4-year-old. Plenty of information given too.”
“The dentist was very kind and relaxed and put me and my mum at ease! What I really liked about the clinic is that they take time to get to know you and not just treat you as a patient.”
“The dentist saved my five-year-old’s tooth so it didn’t have to be extracted. The dentist is so kind to my kids and always goes the extra mile to make it a fun experience for them.”